Prepare all the ingredients, smash and create everything you can imagine!
What is SMASH?
It is dough made with a glue stick. Cool, right?
It’s very fun and easy to do!
Create your own fun world!
READY TO CREATE YOUR DOUGH?
- Two 43 g glue sticks
- 100 g of potato starch or cornstarch
- baby oil, vinegar and baby moisturizer
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 bowl
HOW TO DO IT
- Place the bare glue sticks in the bowl.
- Smash the glue into a smooth paste.
- Add the potato starch or cornstarch and one teaspoon of baby oil and vinegar.
- Use some baby moisturizer to prevent the paste from sticking.
- Work into a uniform dough.
- For more fun, you can also use coloured glue sticks.
Click the button below to download the instructions and watch the video to see how it works!